Use TigerNT English Dictionary in your Web-enabled WAP device
When you are away from your dictionary and computer, WAP device
will help you access to TigerNT for dictionary lookup.
Just point to http://www.tigernt.com/w.php in your WAP device.
- - Just use PHP as programming language
- - Use GB2WBMP on the fly ( I wrote it)
The following are captured by using WAP simulator. Too bad I can't find the simulator face
for my Samsung A-400 mobile phone.
The following device has been tested successfully
- Samsung A-400
- Motorola E360 (Thanks, NdSo)
- Samsung N628 (Thanks, NdSo)
- Ericsson T68i, showing the input box and hard to find action button. (Thanks, Dindae)
The following has problems which have been reported by our users:
- Sanyo 5300 (Spring PCS) (reported by H.N.)
I would like to list here all the devices which the WAP application works.
Please send me email telling me whether it works for your wap device.
(Of course if it doesn't work for yours, let me know detail too.)